Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a file: eine Akte, eine Datei
I'll have to look at your file in order to answer your questions. Ich muss in Ihre Akte schauen, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten.
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "I've just wiped my files!"
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "I'm pretty sure that I opened a file that I shouldn't have."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit A file zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!