Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a file: eine Akte, eine Datei
I'll have to look at your file in order to answer your questions. Ich muss in Ihre Akte schauen, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten.
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "I'm pretty sure that I opened a file that I shouldn't have."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "I've just wiped my files!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit A file zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!