Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an action: eine Aktion, eine Aktivität
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "Once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that my actions or words might have caused."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "I apologize for the delay in this action on my part."
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
- "I'd like to highlight the following commendable actions"
- "After right-clicking on an object, you have the option to perform many different actions."
- "They're ready for action, all they need is my green light."
- "a little 'action'."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Action zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!