Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(two weeks, a long time) ago: vor (zwei Wochen, langer Zeit)
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
- "Two years ago, our gross revenue was big, but still growing."
- "Edward : Dad, you just met me an hour ago."
- "Some are looking for holiday homes at prices they could not have hoped to pay a few years ago."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ago-voca zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!