Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka "the most important person in your life", calling. Hier ist deine Freundin, alias "die wichtigste Person in deinem Leben", am Apparat.
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Aka (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!