Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka 'the most important person in your life', calling. Hier ist deine Freundin, alias 'die wichtigste Person in deinem Leben', am Apparat.
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "This is the one and only Bruno Delavigne, a.k.a. your boss."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA 'THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST '"
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Aka zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!