Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka 'the most important person in your life', calling. Hier ist deine Freundin, alias 'die wichtigste Person in deinem Leben', am Apparat.
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA 'THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST '"
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "This is the one and only Bruno Delavigne, a.k.a. your boss."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Aka zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!