Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to appear: erscheinen
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "It appears to be some paint."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- ""Anti-English" graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Appear zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!