Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to appear: erscheinen
- ""Anti-English" graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
- "It appears to be some paint."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Appear zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!