Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
to argue (over, about something): argumentieren, sich einsetzen für, streiten
Even though your point of view is well-argued, I'm still not convinced. Die Argumente für Ihren Standpunkt sind gut, trotzdem bin ich immer noch nicht überzeugt.
Philip and Kevin argued over who would pay for dinner for over an hour. Philip und Kevin haben über eine Stunde lang gestritten, wer das Abendessen bezahlen soll.
UK: I don't want to argue with you.
US: He argued his point very enthusiastically.
- "Who am I to argue?"
- "He argues that "almost everyone performs their best when under stress"."
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "They never argue with the referee."
- "I don't like to argue with the voice of the majority."
- "Brian and Donna argue"
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "Never argue with the customer."
- "You rightly banned Icarus Quincy from the building for arguing that IcarusBot's calculations were less accurate than a human."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Argue (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!