Around the world
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
around the world (or globe): um die Welt
Bruno has traveled around the world. Bruno ist um die Welt gereist.
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and welcome to Radio Rhubarb's News Roundup of newsworthy events from around the globe!"
- "The 'Smellies' will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Around the world zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!