Arrange a meeting
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to arrange a meeting: eine Besprechung organisieren
We should arrange a meeting to talk about this. Wir sollten eine Besprechung organisieren, um darüber zu sprechen.
- "You will find attached to this letter the contact information for my personal assistant, who would be glad to arrange a meeting for later this month."
- "Please find below all of my contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, address, pager number, etc.) in the event that you would like to arrange a meeting, or simply discuss some specifics."
- "Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?"
- "Send her the documents right away, and then arrange a meeting here next week for the three of us."
- "Before simply ending our partnership at once, I decided to arrange a meeting with one of your representatives in order to explain our situation."
- "I will phone you next week and, if you're interested, we can arrange a meeting."
- "It is my hope that we will be able to arrange a meeting at your offices before the end of the month, as I will be in the Chicago area for a friend's bachelor party (I am also a bachelor, incidentally)."
- "Please contact Sam and arrange a meeting for the three of us for next Thursday."
- "Bruno : Did Philip arrange a meeting for you?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Arrange a meeting zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!