Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
as for (myself): was (mich) betrifft
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll deal with him later. Was Horatio betrifft, sag ihm, dass ich mich später um ihn kümmern werde.
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As for myself, I'm still suffering from a head cold."
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit As for zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!