Übersetzung As part of
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
As part of (my anatomy class, I need to undress you): Im Rahmen (meines Anatomiekurses muss ich Sie entkleiden)
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com is slashing prices on all Delavigne perfumes as part of our crazy quarterly liquidation sale!"
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "The penetration of men's fragrance usage appears to be around 50%, with 51% of men claiming to use premium fragrances as part of their daily grooming routine, while about 32% of men 'cannot be bothered' to use any perfume at all."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "We're blessed to have him as part of our team."
- "We package this perfume as part of a collection of our best-selling fragrances from the past few years (possibly "Moulin Magic" and "Patchouli Junction") and form a "best-of" Delavigne perfume collection."
- "This is just a reminder that tomorrow (14 August) I will be bringing a group of elementary school students to the offices as part of the Delavigne Cares program for underprivileged youths."
- "Working as part of a team to tight deadlines."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit As part of (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!