Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
South-East Asia Südostasien
(an) Asian (restaurant): (ein) asiatisches (Restaurant)
Luna loves Asian food. Luna liebt asatisches Essen.
an Asian-American ein Amerikaner mit asiatischer Herkunft
UK: I travelled all round South-East Asia after leaving school.
US: My girlfriend is Asian, and she is the best cook I've ever met.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Didn't you mean that you have a date with the Asian American administrative assistant?"
- "Philip : Give me a special Asian massage?"
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "In case you've forgotten, we had reached a deal on selling co-branded cosmetic products on the Asian market!"
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Again, we should make special mention of the Asian market, where consumers bought 13.9% more Delavigne perfumes than in the first half of last year."
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Kibi is from Asia."
- "Cosmetics sales in Asia were up 13.4% compared to January of last year."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Asia zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!