At the moment
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I can't answer the phone) at the moment: (Ich kann) im Moment (nicht ans Telefon gehen)
We use a similar expression to refer to past events: At that moment (in time), I was scared for my life.
- "You are too angry to talk to someone at the moment, so you will be placed on hold until you have calmed down a bit."
- "We're looking for surf instructors on the Yorke Peninsula at the moment."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "Moira McDonald is breastfeeding at the moment, but we do have our business correspondent, Janine Overtime, here."
- "Well this "app" I'm using at the moment is quite exciting."
- "Actually, that suits me – the Australian Dollar is down against the US Dollar at the moment."
- "Xavier : What are you doing at the moment, Brian?"
- "We're not here at the moment."
- "He's in a meeting at the moment."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit At the moment zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!