Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an attitude: eine Einstellung, eine Verhaltensweise
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
- "Bring your thinking caps, a good attitude and notebook."
- "You had such a wonderful attitude."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "Report Title: Cosmetics Buying and Attitudes Among Modern Men"
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
- "We love his attitude!"
- "However, I don't want to see a repeat of this kind of outmoded and inappropriate attitude."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Attitude zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!