Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an attitude: eine Einstellung, eine Verhaltensweise
- "Bring your thinking caps, a good attitude and notebook."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "However, I don't want to see a repeat of this kind of outmoded and inappropriate attitude."
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
- "You had such a wonderful attitude."
- "Report Title: Cosmetics Buying and Attitudes Among Modern Men"
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
- "We love his attitude!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Attitude zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!