Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?
US: Don't threaten me with that banana.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "I uncovered the contents of the sack: it was Giuseppe the chimpanzee, looking tired but happy, and clutching a banana to his chest."
- "And I am allergic to everything, I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "Today, all I got to eat was a lettuce leaf with a slug trail on it and a 'fruit salad' consisting of a banana, an apple, and a tooth."
- "A banana and some Muesli with soy milk."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Banana zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!