Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to become (rich and famous): (reich und berühmt) werden
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Our recap will show you just how deranged this wealthy weirdo has become!"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Become zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!