Übersetzung Benefit from
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to benefit from (advice): von (einem Ratschlag) profitieren
Try to benefit from your father's connections to get a new job. Versuchen sie von den Beziehungen ihres Vaters zu profitieren, um einen neuen Job zu bekommen.
- "Aren't they just trying to benefit from some good press and cover up the damage that they're doing themselves?"
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "It shows that we're really getting somewhere if you're benefiting from our little chats."
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "I think you'd benefit from remembering how many millions of people on this planet go hungry every day."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Susie : Well, the main point here is that European borders are expanding at a rapid rate and everyone wants to benefit from the economic security that the EU provides."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Benefit from (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!