Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations. Susies Leistung übersteigt Brunos Erwartungen.
UK: Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations.
US: You'll find the Post Office beyond the church.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "50,000 is a bit of a stretch: it's far beyond the standard practice for these sorts of things."
- "From what I understand about your company, I believe you might be interested in other production services beyond the glass bottles you outlined in your faxes."
- "But my company has a number of concerns beyond price."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
- "The memory will stay with you for the rest of your life and beyond."
- "I'm sure you know that China's workforce and economic growth make us a leading power for the 21st century and beyond."
- "Feel the thrust of a rocket motor reaching Mach 3 as you fly beyond the Earth's atmosphere."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "TigerLily promises to be the most popular perfume of the summer and beyond."
- "An overturned truck on the shoulder is causing problems southbound beyond the Golden Gate Bridge."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Beyond zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!