Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a bird : ein Vogel
I love birds, especially roasted peacock. Ich liebe Vögel, besonders gegrillten Pfau.
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Bird zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!