Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
bizarre: bizarr, seltsam
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "Yeah, I got your message but it was pretty bizarre."
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "what a truly bizarre thing to say Ursula."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
- "Sophie : That's bizarre."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Bizarre zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!