Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
bizarre: bizarr, seltsam
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "what a truly bizarre thing to say Ursula."
- "Yeah, I got your message but it was pretty bizarre."
- "Sophie : That's bizarre."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Bizarre zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!