Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a boss: ein Chef, ein Vorgesetzter
- "Horatio : Sure, boss."
- "In just 5 30-minute sessions with our automated consultants, we'll transform you from oppressive overlord into a benevolent boss without ever leaving your throne room!"
- "No, his other boss, perfume magnate and Franco-American playboy, Bruno Delavigne, who may ask for a moist towelette or a dry martini at a moment's notice."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Who is his boss?"
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or ‘man bag') he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "Your boss and client"
- "Big boss not at office."
- "Brian : What's our next move, boss?"
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Boss zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!