Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a boss: ein Chef, ein Vorgesetzter
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "Your boss and client"
- "Who is his boss?"
- "Horatio : Sure, boss."
- "Please don't call me "boss"."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "No, his other boss, perfume magnate and Franco-American playboy, Bruno Delavigne, who may ask for a moist towelette or a dry martini at a moment's notice."
- "In just 5 30-minute sessions with our automated consultants, we'll transform you from oppressive overlord into a benevolent boss without ever leaving your throne room!"
- "Brian : What's our next move, boss?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Boss zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!