Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a brain: ein Gehirn
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "And take your freakish math brain with you!"
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "The gadget that's going to look into my brain!"
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing 'faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development' in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "What went wrong in your small brain?"
- "I need a financial brain, and you're the only one I know."
- "Icarus : I mean, stress could actually be an asset to this company if we learn how to channel all of our fight or flight hormones, rather than letting them build up and damage our brain cells!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Brain zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!