Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a budget: ein Budget
UK: My budget for the month is 5 pounds. Luckily, I like eating soup.
US: Construction costs will be included in next month's budget.
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I have everything from Abba to ZZ Top- something to suit every taste and budget!"
- "Reaching new heights in budget air travel"
- "or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and."
- "I'm doing the best I can with your budget."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Budget zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!