Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a cafeteria: eine Cafeteria, eine Kantine
- "As ever, the place to be is at our customary table in the cafeteria."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
- "The next day at work, I went to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast, still thinking about how great it would be to learn French."
- "Susie : Alright Philip, I'll meet you in the cafeteria for tea at around 4:00 PM tomorrow afternoon."
- "All that aside, this month found an overwhelming number of comments relating to our cafeteria."
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "Also, I am not a fan of the cafeteria food."
- "Please keep in mind that there is very little the Delavigne Corp can do in regard to the cafeteria, whose services are managed by the owners of the Treasure Trove Towers."
- "We are not the only company in the building, and we must abide by the owner's decisions concerning cafeteria policy."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Cafeteria (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!