Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to call (someone) in: (jemanden) hereinrufen, hinzuziehen
We have to call in an expert. Wir müssen einen Experten hinzuziehen.
- "I did call you in here to invite you to London, but I only have one extra ticket."
- "Get up on the bed and I'll call the nurse in."
- "Narrator : In the cutthroat world of business negotiations, the Delavigne sales department has called in the help of a very special employee."
- "Monique : Please fill out these forms, and have a seat in the waiting room. The nurse will call you in shortly."
- "Brent : Candy, we've heard that the National Guard has been called in to help the evacuation effort."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "The last time something like this happened, he called in an expert lawyer to help me get my life back to normal."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Call in zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!