Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to capture: ergreifen, verhaften
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "You've captured the wrong man you idiots!"
- "Bruno will be "captured" by some fake policemen, mildly beaten and then taken to the prison in a boat."
- "14% of you think that Delavigne was captured by "the Others"."
- "Brian : These are the two actors who've "captured" Bruno!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Capture zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!