Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a (professional) career: eine (berufliche) Karriere
A career night ist eine Abendveranstaltung, bei der verschiedene Berufe und Karrieremöglichkeiten präsentiert werden.
- "Thanks again for your interest in the position and in the Delavigne Corporation, and I wish you all the best in your future career."
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Career (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!