Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather, was re-opened."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "C.E.O and manager"
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather was re-opened."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ceo zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!