Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
CEO (chief executive officer): Geschäftsführer, Firmenchef, Vorstandsvorsitzender
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ceo (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!