Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to check: (über-) prüfen, kontrollieren
- "I checked our auto insurance as you requested."
- "Hannah : Yes, the last time I checked."
- "I checked my watch, everything was okay."
- "One time I woke up in the morning, and he was checking all my text messages."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "But when I checked my pockets, I didn't have enough to pay."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "But have you checked another folder?"
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Check-verb (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!