Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a chemical: eine Chemikalie
UK: It's a close one, though Hydrochloric Acid is probably my favourite chemical.
US: I want a divorce. I don't want to be married to a chemical engineer anymore!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "Also, I have many other friends who are allergic to aldehydes, as well as other chemicals frequently found in perfumes and colognes."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Rearranged and made inventory of chemical storage cabinet."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called 'Liquid Dynamite' when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called 'Liquid Dynamite' when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together."
- "The chemicals are pouring in a vial"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Chemical zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!