Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a child: ein Kind
Achtung: Der Plural von child ist children (Kinder).
UK: When I was a child, I enjoyed watching television.
US: I've just adopted 18 Polish children. They're so cute.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You are the "Golden Number Child"."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "On the corner is a banker with a motorcar, the little children laugh at him behind his back."
- "of their children"
- "Also, it goes without saying (Horatio) that the children shouldn't be touched."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "Bruno : I'm coming, my child!"
- "I believe the children are our future."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Child zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!