Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
childhood: die Kindheit
UK: My childhood was full of tragedy.
US: I had a very happy childhood.
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "You can tell her that I want to talk about my feelings or some childhood trauma, whatever!"
- "Born on July 14, 1966, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco with his older brother Felix."
- "Wang/Fang Textiles and Rubber (Hong Kong, merger between Wang and childhood friend Dong Fang's business."
- "Born on July 14, 1961, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco, with his older brother Felix."
- "Failed ladies' man with a troubled childhood"
- "Do you think you could describe you first childhood memory?"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Childhood zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!