Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a city: eine Stadt
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "San Francisco has historically been a city tolerant of minority groups."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit City zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!