Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a city: eine Stadt
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of "Sex And The City" and then I'm off to bed."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "San Francisco has historically been a city tolerant of minority groups."
- "Philip : Well, as exciting as that sounds, and it does sound exciting, this is the city of love."
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally."
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "In related news, the city of Houston, Texas can once again claim the title of "America's fattest city", narrowly beating New Orleans for the dubious distinction."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit City (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!