Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a city: eine Stadt
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "San Francisco has historically been a city tolerant of minority groups."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit City zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!