Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
clearly: klar, deutlich
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "But your expense form clearly says that you flew business class."
- "-Do you mind if I ask you why you're interested in a position for which you're clearly overqualified?"
- "So bring me your babies, just label them clearly so that I know which one belongs to whom. No one will get hurt, I promise."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "But that's clearly not 100%!"
- "Brian : Sorry, I don't think I heard you clearly."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Clearly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!