Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a collection: eine Kollektion, eine Sammlung
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "The idea of a company art collection was first proposed to me by head of retail, Hannah Benedict, and I have decided to throw my full weight behind it."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
- "Subject: Delavigne Art Collection – special preview event"
- "I hear a lot of companies are starting art collections, and I think the staff would really love having works of art in the office."
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am a collection of clichés and stereotypes."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Collection zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!