Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Here is our latest traffic update: A truck southbound on the A6 collided with two cars at exit 20. Hier unsere neuesten Verkehrsnachrichten: Auf der A6 in Richtung Süden sind an der Ausfahrt Nummer 20 ein LKW und zwei Autos aufeinander geprallt.
a collision: eine Kollision, ein Zusammenprall, ein Zusammenstoß, ein Aufprall
UK: The car I was driving collided with the wall, but it wasn't my fault.
US: The collision of the two airplanes resulted in many fatalities.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "My dream keeps on taking me back to that fateful day many years ago when I collided with the Kalvin Krime truck and lost my faculty to smell."
- "I was on the passenger train on its way back to London (to catch my flight, which I obviously missed) when we collided with a cargo train."
- "No limit Collision"
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Reporter : The train from London to Newcastle collided with a cargo train en route from Manchester to London today."
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Collide zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!