Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: The concert begins at 8pm, don't be late!
US: Elkie Johns will be doing several concerts in France!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I am supposed to be going to an Elkie Johns concert tonight but I can't go."
- "Horatio : I went to a concert last night."
- "Bruno : A concert?"
- "Subject: Charlie and the concert!"
- "You'll have to find someone else to go to your concert."
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "I can't believe you didn't call me at the Elkie Johns concert last night."
- "Tell me, in the words that you have, how did the concert make you feel?"
- "Please, get in touch with Charlie (I no longer have any record of his number but I'm hoping you still have it written down somewhere) and explain that I will be unable to attend the concert tonight."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Concert zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!