Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
To conduct oneself Sich benehmen, sich verhalten
To conduct an interview Ein Gespräch führen
Your conduct (is unacceptable!): Dein Benehmen (ist inakzeptabel!)
(iron) conducts electricity: (Eisen) leitet Elektrizität
UK: I will be conducting this interview via telephone.
US: Young man, your conduct is unacceptable.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "You could use these as the starting point for a discussion with your staff who conduct interviews."
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the 'Xavier Delavigne Friends of France' internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Conduct zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!