Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to convince: überzeugen, überreden
I haven't been able to convince him to join us. Ich konnte ihn nicht dazu überreden, sich uns anzuschließen.
- "Remember that we could have outsourced the naming process to another company, but I convinced Bruno that our talented marketing department could take care of this internally."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Convince me!"
- "Have I convinced you that you need to have a suit made?"
- "I'm not expecting you to be 'a shoulder to cry on', but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "I don't think this is going to work out, so unless you can convince me that we're compatible in the next 15 seconds, I think we should just stop right now."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Convince zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!