Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a culture: eine Kultur, eine Bildung
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Culture zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!