Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a culture: eine Kultur, eine Bildung
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land and better pick up women if the"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the 'excessive drinking culture' that exists at archeological digs."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "I believe that the 'siesta' is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Culture zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!