Übersetzung Department store
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a department store: ein Kaufhaus
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Department store (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!