Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a department store: ein Kaufhaus
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "Warbuckle, CEO and President of Warbuckle's International Department Stores."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Department store zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!