Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a department store: ein Kaufhaus
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Department store zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!