Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a department store: ein Kaufhaus
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "Warbuckle, CEO and President of Warbuckle's International Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Department store zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!