Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to deserve: verdienen
I deserve this promotion. Ich verdiene diese Beförderung.
UK: He deserved to be sent to prison.
US: Her ideas certainly deserve consideration.
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "You deserve only the best service."
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "Now, I'd like everyone to treat Jermaine with the insanity and paranoia that he deserves, mmkay?"
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "Don't you think that internet users deserve privacy?"
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Deserve (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!