Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a device: ein Apparat, ein Gerät, eine Einrichtung, ein Laufwerk
UK: I've invented a device which allows drivers to sleep at the wheel.
US: My shop sells electrical devices and other gadgets.
- "The e-book is a newfangled electronic device."
- "I'm so happy to think of all the trees I'll save with this fabulous electronic device!"
- "I was able to use it at the weekend, and I purchased a device which disguises the voice."
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "I, for one, will never ever consider wasting my money on one of these e-book devices."
- "The strange inventory numbers were all due to a programming glitch with the inventory-counting device."
- "But some claim that such devices are more practical than real books."
- "Perhaps it would be quicker if you used this device to count the perfumes - the workers call it the "stock counter"."
- "The device shows that we have three bottles at fifty dollars per unit – that makes an inventory of a hundred and fifty dollars."
- "Anyway, you can send me the device and of course my cheque."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Device zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!