Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to die: sterben
- "I don't wanna die."
- "I want to die."
- "So that you don't die."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "The fact is that Horatio and I thought we were going to die, but we didn't."
- "Lots of good horses died before I realized the error of my ways."
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Die zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!