Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to die: sterben
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "So that you don't die."
- "I don't wanna die."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
- "I want to die."
- "The fact is that Horatio and I thought we were going to die, but we didn't."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "Lots of good horses died before I realized the error of my ways."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Die zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!