Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a distribution: eine Distribution, eine Verteilung
- "Bruno's products were truly one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "D & C will likely be Wang's distribution arm for luxury goods produced at home in China."
- "Delavigne will be releasing a limited-edition boxed set of our classic perfumes sometime next month, and I wanted to offer Warbuckle International Department Stores the exclusive distribution rights for the boxed set."
- "What does interest me is vertical integration: control from production to distribution."
- "Bruno's products were one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Distribution zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!