Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
To earn one's living Seinen Lebensunterhalt verdienen
the earnings: der Gewinn, der Verdienst
UK: I earned £4000 last week.
US: Oh really? And what will you do with your earnings?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "We know that college isn't cheap, but with United Bank, you'll be able to earn interest on what little money you do have."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "You can earn serious money without leaving the comfort of your own home."
- "Susie : Alright guys, it's time to start earning your pay cheques."
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "I'll just take 50% of all your future earnings."
- "Greg : That's a lot more than I earn!"
- "With a lovely head like yours, I mean with your unique skills and experience, you could be earning a seven-figure salary!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Earn zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!