Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an educational (game): ein pädagogisches (Spiel)
UK: His university education helped him find a good job.
US: My company produces educational videos for schools.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in."
- "This includes finding your new home and paying the rent, shipping your furniture to your chosen destination, and even providing a private American education for your children."
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "Horatio : This is Giuseppe, he is my Chief of Staff, Minister of Education, and Head of our Nuclear Program. It's not easy to be a Leader for Life, Presidente, Primer Ministro, and Commandante of a world superpower."
- "Hannah : Yes, and we didn't get any help with relocation costs, or a free private education for our hypothetical children."
- "In the US, the higher a person's income and level of education, the more likely they are to vote."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores is sponsoring a Zambian gold mine, and will provide free education for all miners under 10 years old."
- "Xavier never received a formal education, but he became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Education zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!