Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
electricity: die Elektrizität
- "Perhaps if the apartment had been wired with electricity I could have seen the color scheme."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "Electricity of course!"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
- "Princess Utopia : Ironically enough, there's no electricity in Electric Ladyland."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Electricity zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!