Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to encourage: ermutigen
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Bruno : Please don't encourage him, people."
- "Extra comfortable, to encourage workers to wear them at all times."
- "Philip : Yes, we encourage our females to wear skirt suits."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "That would encourage spending in the run-up to Christmas."
- "In light of the preceding, I strongly encourage you to take some time off."
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Encourage (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!