Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a snail (or an escargot): eine (Weinberg)schnecke
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Here, have a snail."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "Clarence : May I suggest either the escargots or a nice gazpacho soup?"
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Escargot zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!