Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a snail (or an escargot): eine (Weinberg)schnecke
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "'The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France,' he said."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Here, have a snail."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Clarence : May I suggest either the escargots or a nice gazpacho soup?"
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Escargot zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!