Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Etcetera (and so on and so forth): Etcetera (und so weiter und so fort)
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "Party favors (cone-shaped hats, noise-makers, etc.)"
- "They have IT, management training, language courses, etcetera, etcetera."
- "First, make it clear in your invitation how smart the evening is going to be: "smart", "casual", "smart-casual", etc. Second, it is not usually polite to ask your guests to bring anything to dinner."
- "Please find below all of my contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, address, pager number, etc.) in the event that you would like to arrange a meeting, or simply discuss some specifics."
- "I'd like you to install the necessary software for a Delavigne debutante (FireSox, Thunderpants, Microtosh Office etc.)."
- "We'll start with the basics of the machine and then focus on the Internet, then eventually we'll deal with word processing, spreadsheets, etc."
- "Swedes are from Sweden, etcetera."
- "You know how it works: we'll look at how your Delavigne products have been selling this quarter, what you'd like to order more of, what you've still got in stock, etc."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Etcetera zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!